Controlling Your Forex Investment


Controlling Your Forex Investment

Even though investing can be fun and exhilarating the young investor must understand that there are some very basic rules that need to be followed. Making money can be extremely fun, but loosing money can sometimes set you back in life several years, not allowing you to be able to invest any more. Let’s take a look at one simple aspect that many people forget while investing; Control

This is a lesson that I learned later on in my investing life. I started investing without any control over the investments that I was in. I automatically thought that the people I gave my money to were going to be concerned with my money as much as I was. That is wrong! People are people no matter where you go, and it is first nature to look after our own possessions and interests before we look after someone else.

Remember there is only one person that is ultimately responsible for your money and that is you! Brokers are there to guide us and give us tips, but we have to take in that information and then make an educated decision concerning our investing. My first investments were way out of control. If someone were to ask me why I invested in that trade I had no answer! “Because it looked good” I would say! I was on a path to disaster!

I know that every broker and trading agent will tell you that they will take good care of your money. I am not saying that this is false; many brokers do take very good care of their clients’ money. But we are focusing on YOU becoming a better investor! If YOU are going to become a better investor then you are going to have to educate yourself and decide how to invest your money.

for more information

3 comments:

Hello Ya'll,

I've attached a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists helpful...

September 9, 2016 at 11:47 PM  

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Follow our signals today and profit up to 270% a day.

August 30, 2017 at 11:01 PM  

GPS robot [10X increase of the deposit sum]

I just finished a webinar with Mark and his partner, Antony, two days ago and it was AMAZING.

During the webinar MARK and ANTONY shared their secrets to success and answered questions about their new version of the GPS Forex Robot that is coming out TODAY!

November 4, 2017 at 10:21 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home